Immigration Issues/H1 zTransfer

I am working on H1 with Company A. Company B offers me job and apply for my H1 transfer which gets approved.Subsequently if I change my mind, can i continue with previous employer (Company A)?
Do I have to inform INS?, Thanks

Probably.  Of course, Company B may try to recover the money they spent applying for an H-1B.  You have no standing to inform USCIS (INS  no longer exists) of anything regarding an H-1B petition filed by an employer.  It is their petition.

I have not addressed any extension of status issues that may arise and the old expiration date from the I-94 issued for company could be controlling.

James D. Mills, Esq.

I can answer questions regarding business and family immigration, deportation, removal, exclusion, the immigration consequences of crimes and structuring criminal cases to eliminate or mininize immigration consequences.

I have been a licensed immigration attorney and a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's association for more than five years.

American Immigration Lawyer's Association.

Juris Doctorate, Rutgers School of Law- Camden, 1997