Immigration Issues/H1B Visa transfer

Question
I was in US for 5 months on H1 visa from employer A. Now I have come back to India and planning to transfer my H1 to an other employer (Employer B).
If for some reasons after joining Employer B and they are not in a position to send me to US, can I still transfer this H1 to Employer C and travel to US?

Answer
Venkatesh,
There is no such thing as "H-1B transfer". Every employer who wishes to employ you has to file a fresh H petition and get it approved. You are eligible to obtain a H visa through companies A-Z since you are not subject to the H quota anymore.
Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan