Immigration Issues/H1B question

Question
I already have H1B visa stamping on my passport through my present company. but i am not getting the chance to go USA through my present company since past one year. in the mean time, i applied H1B through second company and papers got approved. Now my second employer is saying that i can go to USA with out need to go USA consulate for VISA stamping. I would like to whether whether Information given by second employer is correct or not?
can my present cancel my present H1B visa? if cancelled, can i travel with that VISA or do i need to again VISA stamping?

Answer

You will need to go to the Consulate for a new visa stamp in the name of the second employer. You can enter on the first employer's H-1B visa only if your intention is to work for the first employer.

It does not matter if the first employer has cancelled the visa, since as discussed above you will need to be issued a new visa stamp in order to work for the second employer.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora