Immigration Issues/H1B stamping in canada

Question
I have two MS degrees one in EE & Physics here in US. I work in IT field. I am planning to go for stamping in Canada. This is my first stamping for H1B. I would like to know if there will be any issues ?

Answer
Aravind,
I do not see any issues from what you stated. "have two MS degrees one in EE & Physics here in US. I work in IT field". I would suggest that you take certified copies of your transcripts, orignal diplomas, pay stubs, letter from your employer...and other documents listed on the US consulate website.

Best of luck.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan