You are here:

Immigration Issues/H1B stamping in canada


I have two MS degrees one in EE & Physics here in US. I work in IT field. I am planning to go for stamping in Canada. This is my first stamping for H1B. I would like to know if there will be any issues ?

I do not see any issues from what you stated. "have two MS degrees one in EE & Physics here in US. I work in IT field". I would suggest that you take certified copies of your transcripts, orignal diplomas, pay stubs, letter from your employer...and other documents listed on the US consulate website.

Best of luck.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]