Immigration Issues/H1B transfer in India after two month work in US

Question
Hi. I have my H1B valid till Sep 2009. It was stamped in Nov 2006. Now i came to US for a visit of two months on April 2007. By June 2007 i will be back in India. I will be having three paystubs when i go back to India. Since i am planning to look for a new employment in the US, I would like to know whether i would be able to transfer my H1B to a different employer after going back to India. Or would i have to apply for new H1 for the new employer.

Answer
Sandeep:

Whether you are in India or in the US if you wish to change employers, your new employer has to file a H-1B petition.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan