Immigration Issues/H1B transfer from non profit to profit organization

Question
For a transfer of H1B visa from Non-profit to profit organization, do I need to wait until the month of october to start working or can I start working right after me receiving the LIN number for the H1B petition transfer?

Answer

You will be subject to the H-1B visa cap in this situation. This means that the earliest that the H-1B petition can be filed is April 01, 2008. The employment start date will be October 01, 2008. You cannot start work for the for-profit organization until October 01, 2008.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora