Immigration Issues/H1B visa


Dear Mr. R. Krishnan

I like to know if the H1B visa is single entry visa?(If the visa holder should obtain it again every time he leaves United States?)

Thank you for your consideration on this matter

Best regards
Mehrdad Azizi


The H-1B visa is normally issued for the period of its validity as a multiple entry visa.

But for some countries due to bilateral agreements they are not issued for more than 3 months at time.

Ramasamy Krishnan
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.