Immigration Issues/H1b Extension

Question

I have few queries regarding my H1B extension, could someone please help me find the answers:

1) My H1B is expring on Oct 1st 2007 and I have already filed the extension on Aug 31st 2007, I haven't yet recieved any approval but at the same time want to transfer my H1 with another employer, will there be any complexity if I do so or it will go smooth.
2) I am also worried if USICS is going to approve my extension application or not? So can I switch the job before I get the h1b extension approval?
3) Can I travel within USA before I get the H1B extension approval?

Answer
Rohit,
1) It should not be an issue for you to petitioned by another employer during your extension. However, they may require that the extension be approved before approving  the latest petition. Unless your confident that the extension petition and prospective employer are strong petitioners, I would suggest that you wait for the extension approval and then use portability.
2) You can switch but please refer to my above answer.
3) Yes you can travel within the US.
Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleyrkrishnan.com
2)

Ramasamy Krishnan