Immigration Issues/H1b1 Stamping

Question
A small consulting applied for myH1b1 thsi year in April 2007 and it got approved but when I went for stamping, they did not approve but gave me a long list of papers which ineed to bring..All are related to my company.
The list is as follows. I talked to my company and they are working on it. The two questions where my company's ability is coming into question are as follows
1. the embassy wants teh hierarchy of the company's staff.
   Company has only 4 existing H1b1.
2. embassy wants the current employee's W2.
   Company does not have any. they hired everybody this year only.
3. Embassy wants me to have a current project. I have none as I am yet to come to usa.
OR embassy wants my company to show internalproject. They have none.

What will happen? Do you think my company can otain stamping.

Other thing as an option do you think I can file my h1b thru another company and get it approved and then apply for stamping with that new company and come with their h1b stamping.

Pls let me know its very urgent.
1.

Answer

I will not comment on the first question, as I cannot predict whether the Consulate will issue the H-1B visa. Regarding the second question, another company can file H-1B petition for you, but you will be subject to the visa cap as you never entered the U.S. on H-1B status earlier. Therefore, the second company can file for you in April, 2008 when the visa cap opens up.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora