Immigration Issues/H2B visa


Is it true that you are allowed to travel in the USA for up to ten days aftre your H2B visa has expired?

It is an unwritten rule that you have a 10 day grace period. You actually do not really statutorily bar yourself, until you are here more than 180 days illegally and then leave. Then you are subject to a 3 or 10 year bar. Anything under 180 days does not make you statutorily ineligible for a future visa, but they have discretion to say no if they think you will overstay.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]