Immigration Issues/H3 to H1B

Question
hi,i  graduated with masters degree from a graduate school in California in DEC 2005. i joined company A and i am working for them on H3 visa which is going to expire on NOV 2007. i got a job offer from company B and they are willing to sponsor my H1-B . i want to know if company B need to have special previlages to sponsor me H1-B and if they do i think i can only start working for them from OCT 2007.is there any clause that can help me work for company B from now until OCT 2007 with out beeing out of status?

Answer
Raghav,
I am sorry but according to the regulations,an individual on H 3 may not seek a change of status, extension, or readmission to the U.S. in H or L status until (s)he has resided outside of the U.S. for a period of six months.
Good luck,
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley