Immigration Issues/about H4

Question
hi..this is kalyani..my husband is applying for h1-b and me for H4.we both r going to attend the interview same timeon 23 of this month..and in DS-156 the travelling date to U.S r not mentioned same for my husband it was around 3rd week of oct nd mine is 2nd week of nov...pls tell me that these will create any problem?

Answer
Dear Srikalyan:
I am unable to answer your question since I do not understand this portion of your question. "travelling date to U.S r not mentioned same for my husband it was around 3rd week of oct nd mine is 2nd week of nov...pls tell me that these will create any problem"

Sincerely,

Ramasamy Krishnan
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan