You are here:

Immigration Issues/Help me 2 come there as an worker


Dear sir, I m from Nepal and working in Israel as an caregiver from 26,augest 2005.I tryed so many time 2 go in Eenglish country and help my parents but all the time i m fail and very much shy 2 show my face in front of then coz i m a loser.Last 5 july 2006 i m again rejucted.This make me sad and thinking 2 scucocite but i cant do that also coz of single son.Can u help me 2 come there.I dont want nonthing from this world accept my parents smiling face and proude of me.Please help me 2 come there.Thanku

I think you and your parents are very foolish the rest all of your hopes on something that may be unreasonable.

First of all, the US and most European countries do not just admit you because you want to come.  As such your applications were doomed.  You are not a loser.  You simply do not understand the system of immigration to the USA.

Ways to immigrate:

1.  Marriage to a US citizen.  This is the easiest and fastest.  If you can find a US citizen who marries you and agrees to support your application to the US, that is best.  The marriage must be legitimate.

2.  If you have special skills, there may be visas available for you.

3.  If you are a political refugee you may be able to petition for Asylum.  However, since you are in Israel, it may be argued that you are settled there and no longer an asylum seeker.

4.  Student.  

there are other ways to get to the USA, but those are the primary methods.  

Best of luck.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Alexander J. Hay


I am a U.S. lawyer with offices in Houston, Texas and in Belize. I can answer questions on U.S. Immigration, U.S. corporate law, and Offshore Tax and Asset Planning.
If you are on an H or L visa I am NOT GOING TO ANSWER your questions since they are usually highly fact oriented, and also you have a company attorney handling the whole thing. Call your own attorney please! If you disregard this request, don't be surprised if I answer with "homework question".


I am a U.S. attorney with offices in the United States and Belize. I have experience helping to protect assets, reduce taxes, and improve investment performance by utilizing global investment techniques.

Harvard University, A.B. degree; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. Degree; Fulbright Scholar

©2017 All rights reserved.