Immigration Issues/Help with Form N-400

I'd appreciate it if you could answer a few questions on some sections of the Form N-400:

Part 10 B (Affiliations),
8. a. Have you EVER been a member of or associated with any organization, association, fund, foundation, party, club, society, or similar group in the United States or in any other place?

Question: Does this include technical organizations e.g. I.E.E.E (institue of electrical and electronics engineers) or does it apply to political organizations?

Part 10, D (Good Moral Character),

15. Have you EVER committed a crime or offense for which you were NOT arrested?

16. Have you EVER been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer
(including INS and military officers) for any reason?

Question: Does this include being stopped for traffic violation and being issued a Moving Violation ticket? If one has had such a ticket should one answer "Yes" to both of the questions?

Part 10, G (Selective Service Registeration)

33. Are you a male who lived in the United States at any time between your 18th and 26th birthdays
in any status except as a lawful nonimmigrant?

Question: If one was 25 years of age with an F-1 Student Visa in good legal standing, then does one have to get clearance from the Selective Service System for not registering with them?  

The affiliation question is basically looking for political ties but to be complete, you can list the organization you mentioned. traffic tickets do not need to be disclosed unless they involve an arrest or alchohol. F-1 is valid non-immigrant status - so you can answwer no and not need to get SSA letter.

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>