Immigration Issues/I824

Question
QUESTION: My husband has been approved and now the next step is the I824. what happens after we go to mexico and get his visa? what do we do for him to come back in to the USA? should i wait and see if any laws change?

ANSWER: Rebecca,
I am not sure what petition has been approved for your husband. And also about "should I wait and see if any laws change" Sorry I need more information to answer your question.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

QUESTION: he was approved for the I130, he can now apply for the I824? for that we would have to go to mexico for his interview and his visa.after that what happens he waits in mexico? how else can he come back? should i wait and see if any laws change, like maybe he won't have to go to mexico, maybe he can get his visa here in the USA?

Answer
Rebecca,
If one has been illegally present in the US for over a year, he or she will not be able to enter the US for 10 years. I would suggest that you think about this or consult with an attorney before you plan to leave the US.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan