Immigration Issues/IMMIGRATION

Question
1)was in LI-Astaus now approved I-140/also having work permit can work for another employer with taking salary in check/Need guide--
2)Need to extend LI-Aafter approval I-140/I-485 is pending (b) may we discontinue the previous business on which LI-A was issued after approval I-140
3)The APD was issued up may -2005 but return back in Feb -05 but immigration officer stamped on passport/i-94/APD paper-----APD until feb-2006; showing one year more--what it does meaning.may go/back up to feb-2006.pl. clarify

Answer
Hi Khan,

You can work for another employer as long as you also continue working for the L-1A emploeyr at least until I-485 is approved (and my recmmendation is to continue working for the sponsoring employer for six months beyond I-485 approval).

Both the U.S. and foreign business must continue in operation until at least I-485 approval.

My recommendation is to file another advance parole document application to extend it for one year since it is issued for one year and is supposed to expire in May, 2005.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora