Immigration Issues/Immagration

Question
I'm 21 years old and a illegal alien. I came to the us when i was 7 years old as a visitor. My parents past away and i stayed here instead of going back home. I am now married to a citizen and filed a I-130 form that was approved. Now i want to get a work permit, i was just wondering if i can, now that i'm considered an illegal alien.

Answer
Although you are technically an alien illegally in the US, you have a petition that was a approved as an immediate relative benefiary.  I assume you filed an I-485 as well?
While the process is pending, you may request employment authorization by filing form I-765 with the appropriate fee.  This will give you legal authorization to work.  Keep in mind, although you have an approved petition, you do not have legal status yet...you are sort of in limbo right now.  

David