Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
This week my fiance and I got a CA orange county marriage license. We plan to get married in the next couple of weeks.
I am from England and would like to return (with my new husband) for two weeks for the Christmas period to England. What papers do I need to be able to get back into the US after my trip? Will I be able to go?
Thank you for your help.

Answer
You can try to get a parole visa application but I doubt you have enough time.  You will need an attorney to do it for you if you want any chance of getting it done in a timely expedited fashion.  Make sure the lawyer understands local immigration procedures. Every office handles expedited applications in a slightly different manner.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay