Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
I am a canadian citizen married to my husband whom is a norwegian citizen (non US citizen). He will be working in the US through his company for couple of years (so they will help him with his immigration process). Therefore, I am curious for myself in what I need to apply in order to join and stay with my husband there so that I could live there and work, or study.
thanks:)

Answer
Natalia,
There are numerous ways for you to join him in the US and it would not be practical in this forum to list the numerous possibilities.   I would suggest that you find out what type of visa his employer will offer so you can explore your possibilities at that point.  In addition, your husband should consult with his employer to see whether they are willing to pay applicable fees for you as his derivative beneficiary.  Sorry, I cannot give you any specific advice as your question is too general at this point.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley