Immigration Issues/Immigration

Petioner was US citizen and filed for his married sons(India).File is aproved and petioner is die. Is it possible for his sons to get f-3 visa if they get support form his brother?

Possibly.  If so, they would need to file an I-360. You really need to schedule a consultation as this is not someting that I can answer off the top of my head.  It also may depend on how long the father has been dead.  I would really need to look this up as it is not something I do every day.

James D. Mills, Esq.

I can answer questions regarding business and family immigration, deportation, removal, exclusion, the immigration consequences of crimes and structuring criminal cases to eliminate or mininize immigration consequences.

I have been a licensed immigration attorney and a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's association for more than five years.

American Immigration Lawyer's Association.

Juris Doctorate, Rutgers School of Law- Camden, 1997