Immigration Issues/Immigration & Arrest

Question
I have my I-485 interview next month. I was arrested 3 years back. I fought the case & won the case. I am not convicted. I do have certified copy of the dismissal cocument. My worry is, will this cause for the denial of GC, during the interview? I am nervous - Please advice.

Answer
Rama,
Without knowing the specifics of the case I would say that if you have disclosed all of the information concerning the arrest, charge and disposition of the case it may not be a big deal.  However, I would suggest that you consult with an attorney and explain the whole situation so he can give you a better answer as I do not have enough information and can only give you a general answer.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley