Immigration Issues/Immigration & Arrest

I have my I-485 interview next month. I was arrested 3 years back. I fought the case & won the case. I am not convicted. I do have certified copy of the dismissal cocument. My worry is, will this cause for the denial of GC, during the interview? I am nervous - Please advice.

Without knowing the specifics of the case I would say that if you have disclosed all of the information concerning the arrest, charge and disposition of the case it may not be a big deal.  However, I would suggest that you consult with an attorney and explain the whole situation so he can give you a better answer as I do not have enough information and can only give you a general answer.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient