Immigration Issues/Immigration Question

Question
Dear Alexander!
I am an iranian jew who is going to become a refugee to the US.as a matter of fact my girlfriend(a muslim) who i 'm gonna marry is coming to the united states via a student visa.(2 to 4 years of stay)
is it possible for her to get a permanent residency through me before her visa is expired?
according to our time of marriage,what options and possibilities do we have and what do you suggest we do and at which country do you suggest we marry?
WHAT ARE THE RISKS?  

Answer
Well I once represented an Iranian woman who was born Muslim but who converted to Christianity.  She obtained her asylum petition because it was clear that she would be persecuted as an apostate in Iran.  I suspect that might be the angle for your wife.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay