You are here:

Immigration Issues/Immigration/ Work Visa


Dear Mr. Hollander Esq.,

I am trying to find out some information on expediting a process to get my father into the USA. I am a current resident alien and have resided in the USA for six years and I am in the process of applying for citizenship.

I am also in the process of setting up a small Limited Liability Company and I was wondering if I would be able to sponsor my father through that. It will be a small business where I myself freelance Graphic Design, with potential to grow.

I would appreciate any information you may have to offer.


Nick C.  

What would your father do for the company and what is his qualifications?

Most likely the quickest way is for you to become a citizen and apply for him. There are no H-1 working visas until 10/07. If he could get a toursit visa, he could come here and then stay until you could get him a green card but they probably will not give him one knowing you are here and that he would probably stay forever.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.