Immigration Issues/Immigration visa and tourist visit

I applied immigration visa for my sister back in 1999. Now the priority date is for those applied in 1995. She wants to visit US as a tourist this year and she is worried about being denied. My question, Will they usually be denied tourist visa if they are waiting for immigration visa? 2nd question, How to withdraw I-130, she does not want to immigrate to here anymore.

To withdraw the petitioner has to send a letter to the Service Center where the application was filed requesting a withdrawal. For a toursit visa with or without apending petition for a green card, she will have to show funds to support herself while she is here and proof of significant ties to her country that would convince the cosnular officer that she intends to return. The pending petiiton is only one negative factor in proving she will return.

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>