Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Hello,
I'm 19 years old and I have lived in the US for about 12 years, I was pretty much raised here.  My mother, my brother and myself are immigrants from Mexico.  All of our family members all have their green cards except us.  My question is: Would there be any way that I would be able to apply for citizenship?

Answer
No.  You are not an immigrant.  You are an illegal alien.  If you do not have your Green Card (or Permanent Resident Visa) then you have no legal right to stay in the US.

To become a citizen you must first obtain a Permanent Resident Visa.  

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay