Immigration Issues/J1 visa


dear Alexander:
I am currently in the US on a J1 visa , and I would like to legally migrate to the usa ,so How can I apply for an immigrant visa?
thank you

This is a short question, but too big for this venue.

There are so many ways to immigrate to the US, and they depend so much on your personal situation, that it is impossible to answer it here.

Go talk to an immigration attorney, and get a professional evaluation of your situation.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Alexander J. Hay


I am a U.S. lawyer with offices in Houston, Texas and in Belize. I can answer questions on U.S. Immigration, U.S. corporate law, and Offshore Tax and Asset Planning.
If you are on an H or L visa I am NOT GOING TO ANSWER your questions since they are usually highly fact oriented, and also you have a company attorney handling the whole thing. Call your own attorney please! If you disregard this request, don't be surprised if I answer with "homework question".


I am a U.S. attorney with offices in the United States and Belize. I have experience helping to protect assets, reduce taxes, and improve investment performance by utilizing global investment techniques.

Harvard University, A.B. degree; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. Degree; Fulbright Scholar

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]