Immigration Issues/L1 Blanket & I 94

I came to US with L1 Blanket VISA. My VISA has expired on 9th DEC 2005. My I-94 is valid until 12th March 2008. In my VISA, the PED is expired on 9th Dec 2005. My question is: am I eligible for getting US VISA re-validation(like new VISA stamping till I-94 valid date for Multiple Entry)

No.  If your visa expired and your I-94 is expired, then you must leave.  You could have requesteed a change of status before the visa expired, but now it is too late.

If you overstay your visa for more than 180 days, you will be barred from re-entry for 3 years.  If you overstay for 1 year, you will be barred 10 years.

Alexander J. Hay

I am a U.S. lawyer with offices in Houston, Texas and in Belize. I can answer questions on U.S. Immigration, U.S. corporate law, and Offshore Tax and Asset Planning.
If you are on an H or L visa I am NOT GOING TO ANSWER your questions since they are usually highly fact oriented, and also you have a company attorney handling the whole thing. Call your own attorney please! If you disregard this request, don't be surprised if I answer with "homework question".

I am a U.S. attorney with offices in the United States and Belize. I have experience helping to protect assets, reduce taxes, and improve investment performance by utilizing global investment techniques.

Harvard University, A.B. degree; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. Degree; Fulbright Scholar