Immigration Issues/L1 -> H1 transfer {Can I woork for prevoius employeer}

Question
I have got L1 (Comp. A) to H1 (Comp. B)with COS. But Comp B is not able to find project for me, So I continued for around 50 days with Comp. A after 1 St Oct. Now I am planing to go out to India (2-3 weeks)  & come back on L1 for Comp A. (I am still employed with them & they don;t know abt my transfer ). It there going to be any problem ?

Answer
Satish,
Absolutely there is a problem, you are currently on H-1B status and you are not working for the petitioner. I would suggest that you join your H-1B employer immediately, though it will not cure the unauthorized employment.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan