Immigration Issues/L1 visa to Greencard


6 months back i was transferred by my company to the USA under L1 visa.  Under this visa is it possible to apply for a Greencard (or convert L1 to Greencard) through my employer.  If so, how, what are the requirements, and how long does it take and should i handle this personally or go through a lawyer.
Thanks and appreciate your feedback.

You can file for a Multinational Executive or Manager Green card if you came here on a L-1A and not an L1-B. This process would take a couple of years. 99% of people use a lawyer for this type of case. Let me know if you want a good lawyer,  as Immigration Law is Federal Law and I can practice it in any state. I would be delighted to handle the case.


Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]