Immigration Issues/L1B(individual) and h1 b

Question
Hi Ramasamy Krishnan,
Thanks a lot for providing such kind of support for users.
i had a question which i need a able advice from you sir.
presently my employer initiated L1 B work permit for me and i applied for h1b visa through another employer this year oct-2007 and i got approval notice in the month September,can i go and attend both L1B visa interview and H1B interview and then decided on which visa to travel USA or only one i have to choose for attending visa interview.please give your valuable suggestion.
Thanking you sir
mahidar

Answer
Mahidar,
There is no rule against it, but the consulate will cancel you prior visa and it may also question you on that. So you will be back to where you started. I would advise you to make a decision prior to going for your visa.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan