Immigration Issues/L1B(individual) and h1 b

Hi Ramasamy Krishnan,
Thanks a lot for providing such kind of support for users.
i had a question which i need a able advice from you sir.
presently my employer initiated L1 B work permit for me and i applied for h1b visa through another employer this year oct-2007 and i got approval notice in the month September,can i go and attend both L1B visa interview and H1B interview and then decided on which visa to travel USA or only one i have to choose for attending visa interview.please give your valuable suggestion.
Thanking you sir

There is no rule against it, but the consulate will cancel you prior visa and it may also question you on that. So you will be back to where you started. I would advise you to make a decision prior to going for your visa.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,