Immigration Issues/L2 EAD



I am working on EAD on L2 which will be expiring in october 2007. how early should i apply for extension. If for any reason the extension gets delayed, can i still be on rolls after october since am a full time employee. Also my I 94 expires in april 2008. Will i be still given an extension of 2years for EAD.

Thank you in advance,

You need to apply at the least 3 months in advance. You cannot continue working if your EAD is not approved. You need to consult an attorney or talk to your spouse's employer regarding your extension of your I-94.

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.