Immigration Issues/L2 EAD

Question

I am working on EAD on L2 which will be expiring in october 2007. how early should i apply for extension. If for any reason the extension gets delayed, can i still be on rolls after october since am a full time employee. Also my I 94 expires in april 2008. Will i be still given an extension of 2years for EAD.

Thank you in advance,
Laxmi

Answer
Laxmi:
You need to apply at the least 3 months in advance. You cannot continue working if your EAD is not approved. You need to consult an attorney or talk to your spouse's employer regarding your extension of your I-94.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan