Immigration Issues/L2 Visa Spouse getting divorsed

Question
This is may case, my husband came to US with L1 visa, I get L2 visa. My husband got fire from the company that brought him to USA, we are separated a year ago, but I still have my permission to stay in USA until April next year. The problem is that the company told him that his visa is no valid anymore. My question is there are any way that I can stay here in USA, if my actual employer can sponsor me or what do I have to do to get a extension of my employment authorization? Please I need help in this one.....

Thanks

Maria  

Answer
You became out of status when they fired him, unless he changed status. Even though you have a work card, the employment is not authorized and you will not be able to change status to another visa status because you became illegal as of when he got fired. You can get divorced and marry an american to get status.

Robert  

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>