Immigration Issues/Late Amnesty

Question
Filed for the late amnesty program and was denied cos i didn't show up for the interview.the reason being me getting married to a US citizen around the same time....and also too many stuff to prove to which i didn't have. is it going to be a problem since my interview is coming up soon for I-485? i need your urgent help.thanks for your concern.

Answer
You should considered getting your records in order and showing up for the interview.  Failure to do so indicates a lack of seriousness on your part to immigrate.  This will only lead to immediate denial of your application and eventual deportation.  Seems to me that you would want to complete the immigration process by obtaining the requested records for your interview.  Now that you are married, you have a spouse to think about...do the right thing.

David