Immigration Issues/Marriage


I am a canadian who met an american citizen, we want to marry and live in the U.S.  What is the best,easiest and quickest way to go about it? Can we just go ahead and get married while I am visiting? or do I have to be in canada and do the fiance visa process? Is there a limited or unlimited number of fiance visas issued per year to canadians who want to marry an american? How long does it take to get this visa?        Thank you

The easiest way is for you to come here, stay 60 days and then marry here and file paperwork for your green card. There is an unlimited number of fiancee visas. The process takes 4-6 months. It is much easier to come and live here and wait the 60 days and file.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.