Immigration Issues/Marriage in Austria


My boyfriend lives in Austria. He has been there for four years. He is living as an illegal immigrant. I am going to visit him next week. I plan on marrying him so he can come to the united states. I am a US citizen. What paperwork do i need to bring with me in order to marry him there. What do i need to do when i get back or before i go to get married in austria, Europe? Also, how long will it take for him to arrive in US once we are married?

You have to check with the Autrian Consulate as to the requirements to get married there. After you get married you can either file for a K3 visa which will take 4-6 months or you can process an immgrant visa which will take 9-12 months. Let me know if you need a good lawyer to process the paperwork!!



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.