You are here:

Immigration Issues/Married but no papers or id


can my sister in law be deported if she has no papers or id at all although she is married to a resident and has kids born here and if she is deported will kids be able to stay with father who is legal resident.

Yes.  Although shemay have US Citizens children and a permanent resident husband, that does not give her authorization to be in the United States.  If she is caught, and it could be in the most innocuous of circumstances (traffic violation for instance), she will be arrested and set to appear at a deportation hearing.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol


30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations

©2017 All rights reserved.