Immigration Issues/Marrying a New Zealander

My boyfriend lives in NZ right now but is coming in 2 weeks for a visit. We need to know if we get married sometime in the next 6 months or so, will he have any difficulty being able to work in the States? If so, what do we need to do to make sure he is able to get a job and support us?
He is in the system waiting on the Green Card Lottery in New Zealand, but we aren't sure how it will go, plus we are wanting to get married in the States around October of 2007.

Thanks for any advice you can give us.

Congratulations of your upcoming marriage.  I am sorry but there are many issues that need to be explored to fully answer your questions. This forum is too short for that type of information. I would suggest that you either phone me or consult with another immigration attorney to fully discuss the many issues you have raised.
Mark Ashley
(713) 917-6797

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient