Immigration Issues/Marrying canadian in Us

Question
Wouldn't INS ask if she came here to get married and why she  sold her home before she came here?
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
Thanks for the quick response. She is in canada now, we wanting to know which way is the quickest and easiest.
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
IM a american citizen , i want to marry a canadian girl. Which is the easiest and quickest way for us to get married. Also do you know the processing times for the I129F and theI 130 forms  for the State of Kentucky. She owns a house and we are trying to time the sale of her home ,so she is not stuck her waiting for advance parole.Thanks
-----Answer-----
She can not get a fiancee visa when she is here. You can just get married at city hall or by a justice of the peace and file the papers for her green card/work card and travel permit. She can not travel from the time you file until she gets the travel permit which is about 2-3 months. Alternatively, she can go back to Canada and you can file the I-130 and when you get the receipt file the I-129F. This will take 4-6 months.

Robert
-----Answer-----
The easiest way is for her to sell her things and come here as a tourist. Then after 60 days, you can get married and file for her. She could then apply for work and travel permission. She would only not be able to travel from the time you file until she gets her travel permit.

Robert

Answer
Canadians are given much more leeway than anybody else. If she says she is going to visit friends, they probably will not question it at the border. Once she is here she can get married after 60 days and tell them she came to visit but decided to stay after she got here and settled down with you. You can doi it the fiancee visa route but you asked me the quickest and easiest way to get her here.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>