Immigration Issues/My Mother green card application

Question
Dear Ajay,
I am a U.s citizan and my mother just arrived U.S to visit us. I would like to apply green card for her. I know that I should fill out I-130 for her in the first step. Can I file I-485 at the same time? there are some other forms that should be sent howver I don't know which one. Could you please let me know about other forms that are needed to be sent out?

I appreciate your time helping me in this matter.
Laleh

Answer
Hi Laleh,

The I-485 can be filed at the same time. You are also required to file G-325A (Biographic Questionnaire) and I-864 (Affidavit of Support). You may also wish to file Employment Authorization Application (Form I-765) and Advance Parole Document (Form I-131), although these latter two are not required.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora