Immigration Issues/N-400 Application Citizenship

Question
Mr. Hay

I did not mean to confuse you.

Though i have been physically out of the country since past 5 months, i still rent an apartment in US in the same state for the past 4 years.I pay my bills etc regularly each month. I have a postal address on my name in US of the house which i rent.

Therefore my question,
since i have a physical address in US on my name, though being out of the country currently, can i file my N-400 application? or i have to be actually in the country?
One of the other kind lawyer like you told me that since i have a physical address in US my being out of the temporarily would not make a difference to my application and i can file even being out.

Answer
If you have a residence in the US, and if you qualify for the 5 year residency requirement, then yes you can file.

Frankly, I really don't understand your question.  You understand the residency requirement.  So you are either living in the US or you are not.  If you are just temporarily outisde the US there is no problem.

Alexander J. Hay