Immigration Issues/N 400 DENIAL

Question
-------------------------
I filed them in they’re respective years but in 2000 I filed 99 and 2000 taxes at the same time in 2000, wasn’t sure if that was wrong but all years have been filed.

Followup To

Question -
-No Sir, I filed 2 years of taxes in 2000 (99/2000) Never arrested and obtained my Green Card at the age of 35, Once I was denied entry in miami and took the next plane back home but voluntary never deported or detained. I obtained my tourist visa one month after this and came back.
I’m concerned that if I re apply without knowing why they came to these conclusions it will simply be denied again.
Thank You for your time in helping me Sir.
Hector
------------------------

Followup To

Question -
I was interviewed on Oct 31st 2005 and told that I had passed but a decision could not be made that day, & to wait for my letter, After 6 months, I inquired at the local office who had me fill out a general form. I recieved a letter to tell me my case was denied for no continuous residency and lack of good moral character, My original letter was sent to the wrong address and I still have not recieved an actual denial letter giving me the chance to appeal, And cannot inmagine why I was denied for those reasons, I am an airline pilot and accounted for all of my time out of the us which was only 67 days in the past 5 years and have never done any of the things listed to constitute bad character My attorney has lost interest in my case, Im terribly confused and dont know where to start.

Answer -
Did you ever fail to file a tax return? Did you ever get arrested? Did you have a Green card while you were between 18-26 and not register for the Selective Service?

At this point it may be easier and quicker to reapply but I want to make sure you are eligible.

Robert

Answer -
What happened to your taxes from 2001 through 2005?

Robert

Answer
The only thing I can recommend to you is to file a G-639 Freedom of Information Act Request to get a copy of your immigration file. This will take several months but may be the only way to find a detailed explanation of why you were denied. Otherwise, I would apply again.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>