Immigration Issues/N-400 application denied due to "lack of moral character",

Question
Hello, Mark.

After having my naturalization application denied due to "lack of moral character", I'll use Form N-336 to request a hearing on the decision.

On September 2003 I was convicted for offence of Unlicensed Driver andI was sentenced to 12 mo probation.

On December 2001 I was convicted for offence of DUI and I was sentenced to 60 mo probation.

On October 2001 I was convicted for offence of DUI and I was sentenced to 48 mo probation.

I finished all the DUI programms ,AA meetings and paid all the fines. I did not have even trafic tickets since 2003

Any adivce on what to expect and how to prepare for this hearing would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
Yura,
Sorry for the delay in answering your question, I have been out of the office.  In my opinion, it may be too risky to appeal the decision because this may lead to a reexamination and eligibility to hold onto your green card.  If you must appeal, I would suggest that you consult with an attorney to handle your case and a detailed analysis of your record.
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley