You are here:

Immigration Issues/Natualization processing


I am eligible to file for citizenship after my fifth year in the U.S, I clocked five years in August 2007. But I heard that the processing usually takes longer, what can I do on my own part to make it faster? Can your company help? And how much is it going to cost me.

There is not a whole lot you can do to speed up the process other than fill out the forms carefully and then wait for the USCIS to contact you. For help in completion of the forms and guidance we charge $500.00.  For extra fees we can assist with the interview process.
Good Luck.
Mark Ashley

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Ashley


Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,


18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

Awards and Honors
American Jurisprudence Award recipient

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]