You are here:

Immigration Issues/Naturalization number


I need to find my Naturalization number. I was naturalized over 35 years ago in Alexandria, VA.   My daughter needs it for a security clearance. Where do I go to find it?  

When you give feedback, why dont you try and be honest. I gave you 2 options -one of which costs 210 and the other costs nothing - Form G-639 FOIA request. Either option will take 6 months to a year to get. There simply is no quick way to get it.

Try to remember that this is a free service. There is no reason to give me a score of 8 just because the solution to your problem may cost a filing fee. If you did not misplace your certificae, you would not be in the bind your in.

I hope you find a better solution than the one I suggested.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.