Immigration Issues/OPD


Hello. i have just finished my university degree. And currently doing my one year OPD placement with a company. My Student visa has expired and wanting to go home to china for holiday(week)to see my family. The company has granted the holiday, but i was told that i couldnt leave the country as my student visa has expired. What would u suggest??
many thanks.

If you left, you could not get back in without going to Embassy and getting new visa which they may not give you since you are finsihed with school and are just on OPT. You could find a sponsor for H-1 and file in April and then be able to go home in September for a week and then while you are there you could get H-1 visa stamped in your passport.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.