Immigration Issues/OPT, H1-B change

I read a issue answered by Mr. Ajay to Akash whose case is similar to mine. I work for company A and A filed and got my H1-B under advanced degree cap. My OPT expires in Decí 07. Now, I wish to switch to company B immediately. Many attorneys advised me that my new employer can file for new H1-B now, but will not be considered under cap because I am already in cap and that I will have to submit my H1-B documents. So, I have made all preparations for that process. But, Mr. Ajay's reply says I cannot do that till after October (after I receive two pay stubs). Now, I am confused. Please help me.

You have alread sought the advice of another attorney.  This forum in not a venue for you to keep asking advice until you get the answer you desire.  If you want a second opinion from another attorney I suggest that you have a paid consultation with an attorney so you can hold him responsible for his advice.
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient