Immigration Issues/OPT, H1-B change

Question
I read a issue answered by Mr. Ajay to Akash whose case is similar to mine. I work for company A and A filed and got my H1-B under advanced degree cap. My OPT expires in Decí 07. Now, I wish to switch to company B immediately. Many attorneys advised me that my new employer can file for new H1-B now, but will not be considered under cap because I am already in cap and that I will have to submit my H1-B documents. So, I have made all preparations for that process. But, Mr. Ajay's reply says I cannot do that till after October (after I receive two pay stubs). Now, I am confused. Please help me.

Answer
Venki,
You have alread sought the advice of another attorney.  This forum in not a venue for you to keep asking advice until you get the answer you desire.  If you want a second opinion from another attorney I suggest that you have a paid consultation with an attorney so you can hold him responsible for his advice.
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley