Immigration Issues/OPT status if i have applied for naturalization

Question
Hi, I am a masters student on F1 status in US, However my parents are permenant resident and they filed a I-130 form for my greencard. Now I am graduating in december 07 and want to apply for OPT, can I do that from my college or do need to go through a diffrent channel since I have applied for some other status too?

Answer
Pranal,
F-1 status does not allow dual intent, so the pending I-130 would be problematic more so if you plan to trave outside the US.
Under the circumstances, the only option for you to pursue your OPT through your college. There are no other "channel" that I know of, based on the information you have stated.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan