Immigration Issues/Obtaining a Work Permit For UK

Question
Dear Victoria,
Could you please advise the best means of going about obtaining a UK work permit either through reliable work permit agencies or in your opinion, the most efficient and prompt procedure for obtaining a work permit.
Best Regards,Paul

Answer
Hi Paul

In order to get a work permit you need to have a firm job offer from a UK company, and they then make the application on your behalf.  All detail can be found on www.workpermits.gov.uk, which is the government site.

Further detail can be found on www.workpermit.com, which is a company which can make the application for your employers once you have found a job.  The website is very comprehensive and the company work on a 'no win, no fee' basis.

Good luck,

Victoria.

Victoria Sharkey