Immigration Issues/Obtaining a Work Permit For UK

Dear Victoria,
Could you please advise the best means of going about obtaining a UK work permit either through reliable work permit agencies or in your opinion, the most efficient and prompt procedure for obtaining a work permit.
Best Regards,Paul

Hi Paul

In order to get a work permit you need to have a firm job offer from a UK company, and they then make the application on your behalf.  All detail can be found on, which is the government site.

Further detail can be found on, which is a company which can make the application for your employers once you have found a job.  The website is very comprehensive and the company work on a 'no win, no fee' basis.

Good luck,

Victoria Sharkey

I am able to help with all issues relating to UK immigration, including family or employer based, asylum and appeals. I cannot help with migration to any other country.

5 years experience working for immigration consultancies and solicitors, working for provate and legal aid clients, practising family migration, corporate migration and asylum law.