Immigration Issues/Owning an LLC by F-1 student !!!

Question
I know that you answered a question about an F-1 student who wants to own an LLC,and you said that there was no problem with that.
I finished my school as an international student, specialized in finance and I have got my OPT permit with EAD(employment authorization document) card.I would like to take over an LLC and operate it.My question is that if there is a problem working as doing day to day activities,and is there any possibility to change my visa status to H1-B visa,if there is how can I do it?
I am looking forward to your answer.
Thank you very much for your asistance.

Yucel Acik

Answer
Hi Yucel,

Anyone in any status can own property, make contracts, etc. The issue is whether you can be "employed". You can be employed if you have EAD or H-1B status.

Therefore, you can purchase a LLC and then before your OPT expires an H-1B petition would be filed through the LLC.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora