Immigration Issues/Passports

Question
Dear Alexander,
I was born in the UK, but became a US citizen 3 years ago. I now have both passports. Is this allowed? I don't want to give up my British passport/citizenship. Can I continue to have dual UK/US citizenship?
Thanks, Ray

Answer
It depends upon who you ask.  Technically, no.  But I have never heard of the US having a problem with this, and I understand the UK has no problem either.  The problem usually appears when the other country finds out you have a US passport.  My wife has 2 passports and she is not going to give up her Brazilian citizenship anytime soon.

Alexander J. Hay